Photo source: Crate Entertainment
We bring good news for all fans Grim Dawn. On November 16, the popular action RPG from Crate Entertainment will receive update 184.108.40.206. According to the information provided by the developers via Steam, the patch will introduce a lot of changes and novelties to the game, affecting not only the gameplay itself, but also the visual layer and modding functions. Here are a few of them:
- Updated Normal and Elite level scaling – only selected areas are scaled to level 100 in Normal mode, and all areas are scaled in Elite mode.
- Reworked loot values and drop rates – the chance of the enemy dropping items has been reduced by 30-60%. To compensate for this, the quality of loot and the amount of iron dropped have been significantly increased.
- Dodge function added – the skill assigned to the spacebar by default interrupts any other action to immediately jump back in the selected direction, offering a short window of invincibility.
- Health and energy potions removed – the player’s character only has basic potions that do not need to be stored in the inventory.
- New accessibility features have been added – if necessary, players can, among others: turn off the fog and the day and night cycle (noon will be set by default), or start the cooldown timer.
- Increased the file size of community-created maps – modders can design maps with a maximum size of 4 GB (previously it was 2 GB).
The above list is only a small fraction of the changes that will occur Grim Dawn will be introduced in the upcoming update. If you want to know the details of the patch, please visit this page pages.
The developers assure that the update “will usher in a new era” in the game before next year’s premiere addition Fangs of Asterkarn. Considering the creators’ involvement in the nearly 8-year-old title, it is not surprising that the production enjoys such a great reputation among gamers. At the time of writing this message Grim Dawn it boasts as many as 86,824 ratings on Steam, of which as many as 93% (81,308) are positive reviews.
An introvert by vocation. Since childhood, he felt a closer connection with humanism than with the exact sciences. Instead of calculating how many cats Al has, he preferred to isolate himself in his world and invent new stories about his favorite anime – Dragon Ball. After years of learning, there came a time of stagnation, which he preferred to call “searching for a life goal”. Looking for fate during the 58th screening of his beloved Die Hard, he decided – like John McCLane – to fight for a better future. The editorial staff of Gry-Online.pl came to the rescue and took him under their wing. The author covers a variety of topics. So you can expect news from “The Grim Reaper” about the farming simulator and the impact of Johnny Depp’s trial on the future of Pirates of the Caribbean. If you ever hear that playing on the console and watching movies will not lead to anything – remember Kamil.